Helping you take care of your furry friends!
For over 20 years, we have been serving the pets and families of our local area. We love caring and connecting with animals and creating everlasting relationships. We provide care for your fur baby as if they were our own, and ensure that they receive the highest quality care while you're away.
Our salon is cage free, but not roam free. Pets are never allowed to wander or mingle with other pets. Each pet is secure and in the hands of a team member at all times. Your pet will receive one-on-one care and attention the entire time they are with us in a safe, relaxing environment. Our front desk coordinator will call you ten to fifteen minutes before your pet's grooming is completed to reduce wait time.
PetsPets not picked up within 45 minutes after we call you to let you know fur baby is ready
will be subject to a
$15 daycare fee
Pets are groomed immediately upon arrival, with most breeds finished and ready to go home in two hours and a half. In a human hair salon, your hair stylist is not working on multiple people at one time and in the same way, our groomers are not working on multiple pets at a time. While most salons take in numerous pets and place them in cages until the groomer is ready, at A Tender Touch Grooming we are dedicated to a stress-free and relaxing environment for all pets. We succeed in this by not double-booking our groomers and reducing wait time
-We require all dogs to have a rabies vaccine to be groomed. You will be required to bring proof of rabies provided by your vet to your first appointment. It is your responsibility to email/text/bring them to us. We will not do this for you!
- We do not give pricing quotes over the phone. We can offer a price range but every dog’s coat and size is different and due to this we can’t give a firm price until we get to see and touch your dog. We will be happy to give you a quote when you drop off your dog.
- We do charge dematting fees that range from $5-$20. Comfort over vanity will always come first and we will not brush out an extremely matted dog. It is inhumane and can be painful for your pet.
- We will send any dog home that is showing signs of aggression or health issues
- We love old dogs! But we will always choose comfort over when grooming your pet. If your pet is unable to stand, we will do what we can, but cannot guarantee the most beautiful haircut. We will always try our best.
We stand behind our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason the Pet Parent is unsatisfied with the services provided, we will work to make it right. Any alterations to grooms must be informed within Three (3) business days of any service completion date to avoid potential charges.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of your pet. We use the highest quality products and we spend the time necessary with each pet to ensure they have a safe and enjoyable spa day! Pricing is based on breed, size of the pet, and coat type. Please contact us for a quote!
Each Bath includes:
• Ultra Clean or Hypoallergenic Shampoo
• Blueberry Facial
• Blow Dry
• Brush Out
• Nails Clip or Dremel
• Ears Cleaned
• Bow or Bandana
Touch Up Groom:
In-between trim which can include face, feet, sanitary, feathers, belly, tail, nail clip and dremel.
Full haircut which includes the cut of your choice, anal glands,nail clip and dremel.
Cat nail clipping
-Repairs skin and coat -Makes the coat glossy -Nourishes the undercoat -It reduces static -Helps in de-shedding and de-tangling
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
We love caring for pets! Schedule right here on our site to make your pet services appointment. If you have a special request, send us a message, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
116 Patricia Avenue, Dunedin, Florida 34698, United States